PREPARE FOR SPORTS RELATED INJURIES!
Yes, I want to be PREPARED! Purchase the online course!
Who should PREPARE?
- Coaches, Volunteers, Assistants, Parents, Sports Coordinators, Officials, Staff Administrators, Athletes, Troop Leaders, Park & Rec., Etc.
- All others responsible for the care of athletes and the youth sports community
Completing PREPARE will help you:
- Gain the confidence to responsibly respond to emergency situations
- Significantly reduce liability where athletic injuries are concerned
- Learn valuable information about sports safety and how to reduce risks
- Gain knowledge that can be beneficial on and off the playing field
What does PREPARE cover?
- Preparing for the Unexpected
- Environmental Concerns & Hydration
- Emergency Recognition
- Medical Considerations & Pre-Existing Conditions
- Principles of First Aid
- Head, Neck & Facial Injuries
- Injury Prevention, Overuse Injuries & Overtraining
Why should you PREPARE?
For the safety of our youth athletes!
- To continue to checkout, click the link and create an account.
The PREPARE course educates users on sports safety, illness and injury prevention. It educates how to recognize symptoms of potentially dangerous conditions and how to respond in emergency situations. It includes and goes far beyond concussion education. Upon successful completion of the course, the user receives a safety certificate. Download PREPARE info sheet.
- A proven course released in 2004, PREPARE has educated more than 30,000 coaches nationwide—and the number grows every day!
- It is reviewed and updated regularly by an expert board of delegates
- Must-have course for all youth sports community members in any sport at any age
- Recognized and implemented by many national governing bodies including Pop Warner Football
- Used by the Alabama, Georgia and Florida High School Athletic Assocs., and the Mississippi High School Activities Assoc.
Important PREPARE tips
To purchase the course you will need to create an account.
The course takes approximately two hours to complete in one session. You can complete the course in multiple sessions.
You have 90 days from the date of purchase to complete the course and test. After 90 days your purchase will expire and you will have to repurchase to take the course/tests.
Following each module is a test which must be passed with a score of 80% or higher. A user has two attempts to pass each test.
Review your notes from the course and allow yourself plenty of time to take each test.