PREPARE Test – GHSA Community Coaching
- By Ncss
The PREPARE course educates users on sports safety, illness and injury prevention. It educates how to recognize symptoms of potentially dangerous conditions and how to respond in emergency situations. It includes and goes far beyond concussion education. Upon successful completion of the course, the user receives a safety certificate.
- A proven course released in 2004, PREPARE has educated more than 30,000 coaches nationwide—and the number grows every day!
- It is reviewed and updated regularly by an expert board of delegates
- Must-have course for all youth sports community members in any sport at any age
- Recognized and implemented by many national governing bodies including Pop Warner Football
- Used by the Alabama, Georgia and Florida High School Athletic Assocs., and the Mississippi High School Activities Assoc.
Important PREPARE Information
- To complete the PREPARE test you will need to create an account. After account creation, you will begin the test.
- Testing takes approximately one hour to complete in one session however you can complete the module tests in multiple sessions and your progress is saved automatically.
- You have 60 days from the date of your live PREPARE class to complete the test.
- Each module test which must be passed with a score of 80% or higher. A user has two attempts to pass each test.
- Review your notes from the course and allow yourself plenty of time to take each test.
- If you fail to pass a module test with a passing grade of 80% after two attempts you then must contact NCSS at 205-216-6865 during normal business hours to be able to proceed with your testing ( after hours please email: email@example.com ).