- By Ncss
The PREPARE course educates users on sports safety, illness and injury prevention. It educates how to recognize symptoms of potentially dangerous conditions and how to respond in emergency situations. It includes and goes far beyond concussion education. Upon successful completion of the course, the user receives a safety certificate.
- A proven course released in 2004, PREPARE has educated more than 30,000 coaches nationwide—and the number grows every day!
- It is reviewed and updated regularly by an expert board of delegates
- Must-have course for all youth sports community members in any sport at any age
- Recognized and implemented by many national governing bodies including Pop Warner Football
- Used by the Alabama, Georgia and Florida High School Athletic Assocs., and the Mississippi High School Activities Assoc.
Important PREPARE Information
- To purchase the course you will need to create an account. After account creation and purchase, you will begin the course.
- The course takes approximately two hours to complete in one session. You can complete the course in multiple sessions.
- You have 90 days from the date of purchase to complete the course and test.
- Following each module is a test which must be passed with a score of 80% or higher. A user has two attempts to pass each test.
- Review your notes from the course and allow yourself plenty of time to take each test.
- If you fail to pass a module test with a passing grade of 80% after two attempts you can contact NCSS to reset your module. Phone: 205-216-6865 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
*ATTENTION* If you are a Georgia lay coach/community coach needing to complete your testing, do not purchase the PREPARE course and please refer to the instructions provided during your live class to access your specific testing portal. For any questions please contact 205-216-6865.